Nadine Weis, RCC
Nadine Weis is a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors. Her office is located in Colwood, BC; the address location is available upon request and is close to View Royal, Langford, Sooke, and Metchosin, BC. Nadine provides counselling services for relaxation and stress management, life transitions, depression and anxiety, living with cancer or other life-limiting illness, communication and relationship difficulties, First Responder trauma, personal wellness and stress in intimate relationships. She is also available for online and phone counselling. She helps her clients overcome everyday struggles in order to live their best life possible. She plays varying roles in life including partner, mother, artist, friend, and therapist.
Nadine offers both individual and couples counselling. She works with couples who wish to improve their relationship and may be struggling with issues such as infidelity, communication, parenting, intimacy, or simply dealing with a buildup of daily stress.
Throughout the counselling process, Nadine will collaborate with you to determine how to most effectively get what you want out of your sessions. She works from a holistic approach, integrating mind, body, emotions, and spirituality. Some evidence-based approaches she draws on include existential, emotion focused, person centered, mindfulness based, solutions focused, and cognitive behavioral (CBT).
Her approach is:
- Collaborative: Nadine will work with you to determine how you can most effectively get what you want out of your sessions.
- Relational: The quality of Nadine’s relationship with clients is at the heart of her approach to counselling. You can count on her to bring warmth, a caring attitude, listening, authenticity, and non-judgement to each session.
- Change-Oriented: What good is all talk with nothing to show for it? A good therapist is an agent of change. Nadine will support you and provide you with the tools you need in order to bring about the changes you desire.
- Holistic: Nadine’s approach considers the whole person; integrating mind, body, emotions, and spirituality
She is experienced in providing counselling for the following issues:
- Relaxation techniques
- Life transitions
- Stress and Anxiety
- Grief and Loss
- Living with cancer or other life-limiting illness
- Communication and relationship difficulties
- First Responder Trauma
- Personal wellness
- Stress in intimate relationships
- Communication and Relationship Difficulties